Thematic Series on Big Data Applications in Modern Power Systems
Guest Editor-in-chief: Canbin Li; Hui Liu;
This thematic series will focus on the latest development and research in
1. Big data operation and management platform
2. Customer usage patterns and demand side management
3. Data-driven energy internet
4. Data-based probabilistic prediction of equipment failures and defects
5. Data-driven renewable energy forecasting
6. Load forecasting with multiple time scales
7. Predictive data-based asset management in electric utilities
8. Risk assessment and management of power system operation
All papers and supplementary information (if any) should be submitted online and prepared according to PCMP guidelines. Authors should indicate that the paper is submitted for the thematic series in their cover letter and is not published or being considered to be published elsewhere. All submission will be subject to peer review before possible acceptance for publication in PCMP which is free of charge and highly accessed by readers from all over the world.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems- including articles published in this thematic series!
Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems is affiliated with Power System Protection and Control Press.
2016 Journal Metrics
50 days from submission to first decision
25 days from acceptance to publication
160.0 Usage Factor
Social Media Impact
- ISSN: 2367-0983